Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fighting again

Just watching UFC 93, the Shogun v Coleman fight has just finished and Dan henderson is just making his entrance. Watching this has made me realise that I do want to fight again, even if only once. The feeling I got from fighting was unlike anything I've felt before. Imagine making a presentation to 200 people, the feeling of nerves you get then add that to knowing that your going to take punches to the face, kicks and knees to the body and legs as well as knowing you are going to go out there and try knock someone out.

It really is the closest I've come to feeling really human. Despite wanting to go out and knock out my opponent, I wouldn't call it aggression. It is a much more raw experience. So I'm gonna fight again in the future, for sure.

No comments: