Thursday, October 05, 2006

Going to Glasgow

This weekend (7th & 8th) I am going to meet some traceurs in Glasgow. I often visit the Glasgow parkour website and frequent their messageboards and I think it's about time I met them all and checked out some of the spots down there.

Hopefully I'll get one or two photos of us all from the day.

I really hope I do meet up with the Glasgow guys because my girlfriend is going shopping and I really don't want to have to go with her!

I'll update tomorrow with a few photos I got last night before it started raining :(

*EDIT*

Click here to see one of the best parkour Media pieces I've ever seen, whch just so happens to have been from members of Glasgow Parkour!

1 comment:

The Saiyans said...

hey been having a little look round, nice place..
Thanks for the link,will do the same. keep up the training dude.