Monday, October 09, 2006

Back from Glasgow

Stayed the weekend in Glasgow.

It was mad on Saturday night because of our football result against France (GET IN!!!!) but during the day I met up with a good few of the lads (and lass!) from the Glasgow parkour "scene".

Hopefully I can remember names:

Bj
Liam
Sean
Ross
Ryan
Paul
Mick
Nina
Cal
"guy that fell on his arse at the scaffolding"

Can't remember his name! Ach well... :(

It was vey good fun speaking to all there people I've spoken to electronically but not in person and having a bit of a jam with them. That was the first time I've ever done Pk in such a large group, I think the largest group I've trained with before was about 4...

Hopefully I'll be going back to Glasgow again very soon and this time I won't forget my camera!

If any of you Glasgow traceurs fancy coming to Arbroath for a weekend or whatever just give me a shout!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah man, it was a really good training session, hope to see you again soon mate

kieraninmotion said...

I'll be back soon enough. Get paid next Thursday so hopefully I can come and see you guys again!