Friday, September 28, 2007

Preparation

I ordered an organic vegetable box last night from bee-organic.co.uk and it will contain:

  • New Potatoes
  • Onions
  • Carrots
  • Beetroot
  • Pointed Cabbage
  • Courgettes
  • Leeks
  • Aubergine
  • Swede
  • Milan Turnip

Lynn bought apples and plums the other day and I'm going to have to buy some more fruit during next week like bananas and more apples, maybe some melon too...! I ordered a surprise for Lynn from the same website so I think I'll eat some of that also.

I don't really know why but I am feeling very happy. This is my last day working at the college but I don't think it is just that. Maybe it is simply just that I feel like I am ready to make major changes in my life for the better. My constant goal in life is to be as useful as I can be and I think in the past I have failed to do that consistently but now I feel like I am getting somewhere.

Also, since I got shouted at for not putting it up last time, Lynn and I are engaged! I proposed last Friday and thnakfully she said yes! We are hoping to be married in 18 months and it will be an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding. The reception will be the Mad Hatters Tea Party, hosted by me, The Mad Hatter!

Kieran

No comments: